How to take care of your jewels
(The following instruction must not be employed on objects in which are set coral, amber and emeralds.)
The purchase of a jewel is both a style choice and taste.
The pleasure of wearing a jewel grows while time goes by because their beauty doesn't wear out and they increase their value day by day with the personal style. In order to preserve the beauty and the brightness, I would like to suggest some rules:
- Each jewels should be kept separated from the other ones (it's enough to wrap it in tissue paper)
- In order to do a household cleaning just pick a little box in which the jewel have to be put, then you have to pour a bit of alcohol and rub it with a small brush (a toothbrush is suitable). Please rub either inside or outside of the jewel.
- Jewels have to be dried using cotton.
- Then, please pick a small pot and pour in it water till the jewel is completely covered and add a bit of dish soap. Please bring it to the boil.
- Let the jewel cool. It must be rinse with water accurately.
However it's necessary to turn to a goldsmith for a professional cleaning of the jewel.